Bourne Wheelers are very saddened by the passing of long-standing club member Robin Day. Robin had been a keen cyclist for most of his life, riding for Norwood Paragon and racing in Belgium as a junior. He was a member of Bourne Wheelers for over 30 years, ending up as chairman of the Club, originally racing, but in his later years very keen to help junior riders and also very good with computers and spreadsheets sorting out race results and Time Trial handicapping for Bourne Wheelers’ leagues and the Hereward League. He was also on the committee of Lincolnshire Cycling Time Trials and would be the first to help out marshalling and sorting out the results of local and National events including the London to Edinburgh London ride. All Wheelers are very appreciative of all of the help and support he gave to the club. He will be greatly missed and their thoughts are with his family at this difficult time.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Stage 4 of the Tour Down Under has been brought forward an hour because of the hot weather. New stage forecast fini… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- //INRNG: Riders To Watch For 2018 inrng.com/2018/01/riders… 1 day ago
- Egan Bernal's VO2 Max is "like 90,91" ridemedia.com.au/features/egan-… 1 day ago
- European Court of Human Rights rules WADA's "Whereabouts" reporting system isn't a violation of rights after hearin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Viviani jumps, Ewan looks back and spots him https://t.co/DuHJ7ctHNS 1 day ago
- 132,150 hits