A BIG Thank you to everybody that took part in the BW Reliability Trial On Feb 9th. Your contributions and cakes on the day raised £200. Mark & Kim Botteley have kindly decided for 2015 to support the Marie Curie Daffodil campaign. This campaign runs from 27th Feb till the end of March, so if you see one, wear your daffodil with pride.
Your £200 donation will pay for 10 hrs of nursing care for a Marie Curie nurse to help support other family’s in their time of need.
Pictured handing over the cheque: Susan Phillips,Kim Botteley,Jo Berry (Lincs Community Fund Raiser For Marie Curie) Derick Woodworth, Mark Botteley,Sarah Woodworth.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- New GC #TDU https://t.co/Q04u7KELSU 2 hours ago
- Top-10 on Stage 2 #TDU https://t.co/uqidM9WT4z 2 hours ago
- Caleb Ewan (Mitchelton-Scott) wins Stage 2 of the Tour Down Under 2 hours ago
- L'Equipe reporting that Chris Froome's defence exploring whether his kidneys could have "malfunctioned", storing up… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- It's also the first stage win by a non-Australian since Wouter Wippert in Adelaide in 2015 1 day ago
- Bardet: I don't see how Chris Froome can race as if nothing is going on
- Richie Porte watches tactical battle ignite at Tour Down Under
- Giro d'Italia director calls on UCI to 'sort out' Chris Froome's salbutamol case
- Slagter: When I find form, I need to maintain it
- 2019 Tour de France Grand Depart routes revealed
- 132,105 hits