A BIG Thank you to everybody that took part in the BW Reliability Trial On Feb 9th. Your contributions and cakes on the day raised £200. Mark & Kim Botteley have kindly decided for 2015 to support the Marie Curie Daffodil campaign. This campaign runs from 27th Feb till the end of March, so if you see one, wear your daffodil with pride.
Your £200 donation will pay for 10 hrs of nursing care for a Marie Curie nurse to help support other family’s in their time of need.
Pictured handing over the cheque: Susan Phillips,Kim Botteley,Jo Berry (Lincs Community Fund Raiser For Marie Curie) Derick Woodworth, Mark Botteley,Sarah Woodworth.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Omar Fraile (Astana) wins Stage 1 of the Tour de Romandie 2 hours ago
- Signed a contract with Boels today https://t.co/9xIGEpwVqp 6 hours ago
- Top-10 in #LBL https://t.co/cRN66skrxk 3 days ago
- Bob Jungels (Quick Step) wins Liège-Bastogne-Liège 3 days ago
- Alaphilippe playing the "gendarme" role perfectly, marking every chase move. Jungels has 37s but he'll surely need… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- 134,217 hits