10 riders tackled Round 9 of the 2014 Club Time Trial League.
James Gelsthorpe was the man to beat, taking the scratch race in a superb personal best of 26:57, followed by league leader Tom Comben who set another PB of 27:57. Matt Green completed the podium in third with a time of 28:49.
On the night James’ PB was also good enough to take the win on handicap with former champion Colin Gilbert in 2nd and Matt Green in third.
In the Vets category Mike Smalley made it a fantastic 8 wins in a row, followed by Tom Comben and Colin Gilbert.
In the Youths section Harry Howells made his debut ride in a respectable 40:08
The key overall positions after 8 rounds are;
1. Tom Comben 151pts 2. Matt Green 114pts 3. Antony Gough 99pts
1. Mark Williamson 120pts 2. Tom Comben 106pts 3. Richard Lomas-Brown 103pts
1. Mike Smalley 160pts 2. Tom Comben 124pts 3. Cliff Hilless/ Richard Lomas-Brown 90pts
1. Campbell Pollock 80pts 2. Robbie Ward 72pts 3. Jessica Woodworth 35pts
1. Robbie Ward 74pts 2. Campbell Pollock 69pts 3. Jessica Woodworth 40 pts