Wednesday night saw the clubs riders taking part in the 9th round of the 10 mile Be-well evening league. New member Mark Robinson took the spoils with a seasons best 24:00. in 2nd position on the night again was Keith Munton with 24:52 just ahead of Antony Gough, again with a seasons best of 24:58. Cliff Hilless placed next with 26:10, with Steve Collins just behind in 26:27. Gerald Bone recorded his best time of the year, 27:15 as did Steve Cleland 27:19. First lady home was jemma Empson again with a pb of 28:20, while Jamie Nation was first youth in 38:20. This weekend sees a small but select team travelling down to Gravesend in Kent to take parry in the National Circuit Championships for youths. Sian Botteley, Tim James and Maddie Gammons will all be hoping to gain top 10 placings in the blue ribbon event of the year. Next Wednesday sees the concluding round of the inter club Hereward League. With Bourne riders filling the top 9 places overall, the club is almost guarenteed to produce the individual winner, but as to who will take the overall title from the club is anyones guess. In top spot at the moment is former champion Mark Botteley.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Stage 4 of the Tour Down Under has been brought forward an hour because of the hot weather. New stage forecast fini… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- //INRNG: Riders To Watch For 2018 inrng.com/2018/01/riders… 1 day ago
- Egan Bernal's VO2 Max is "like 90,91" ridemedia.com.au/features/egan-… 1 day ago
- European Court of Human Rights rules WADA's "Whereabouts" reporting system isn't a violation of rights after hearin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Viviani jumps, Ewan looks back and spots him https://t.co/DuHJ7ctHNS 1 day ago
- 132,150 hits