Wednesday night saw the clubs riders taking part in the 9th round of the 10 mile Be-well evening league. New member Mark Robinson took the spoils with a seasons best 24:00. in 2nd position on the night again was Keith Munton with 24:52 just ahead of Antony Gough, again with a seasons best of 24:58. Cliff Hilless placed next with 26:10, with Steve Collins just behind in 26:27. Gerald Bone recorded his best time of the year, 27:15 as did Steve Cleland 27:19. First lady home was jemma Empson again with a pb of 28:20, while Jamie Nation was first youth in 38:20. This weekend sees a small but select team travelling down to Gravesend in Kent to take parry in the National Circuit Championships for youths. Sian Botteley, Tim James and Maddie Gammons will all be hoping to gain top 10 placings in the blue ribbon event of the year. Next Wednesday sees the concluding round of the inter club Hereward League. With Bourne riders filling the top 9 places overall, the club is almost guarenteed to produce the individual winner, but as to who will take the overall title from the club is anyones guess. In top spot at the moment is former champion Mark Botteley.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Omar Fraile (Astana) wins Stage 1 of the Tour de Romandie 14 hours ago
- Signed a contract with Boels today https://t.co/9xIGEpwVqp 17 hours ago
- Top-10 in #LBL https://t.co/cRN66skrxk 3 days ago
- Bob Jungels (Quick Step) wins Liège-Bastogne-Liège 3 days ago
- Alaphilippe playing the "gendarme" role perfectly, marking every chase move. Jungels has 37s but he'll surely need… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- 134,224 hits