Anyone who’s watched Paris-Nice this week (British Eurosport 2) would have seen the damage crosswinds can do. Couple of links below detail the best way to ride in a crosswind and also why the split happened.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Top-10 on Stage 2 #TDU https://t.co/na10BSaS0e 3 hours ago
- Huge ride by Porte on the small climb, he finished 16 seconds ahead of Gorka Izagirre and Esteban Chaves, pockets time bonus too 3 hours ago
- Richie Porte (BMC Racing) wins Stage 2 of the Tour Down Under 3 hours ago
- Porte attacking #TDU https://t.co/Ms2mEF34km 3 hours ago
- Ewan talks about the aerodynamic testing of his sprint position, back wheel traction and sprinting at 1350W twitter.com/ridemediaHQ/st… 9 hours ago
- 121,449 hits