Anyone who’s watched Paris-Nice this week (British Eurosport 2) would have seen the damage crosswinds can do. Couple of links below detail the best way to ride in a crosswind and also why the split happened.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Brailsford interviews simultaneously released across UK media, eg Sky, BBC. Here's the Telegraph telegraph.co.uk/cycling/2016/0… by @tomcary_tel 4 hours ago
- The Wiggins story rumbles on cyclingnews.com/features/the-s… As long as Sky avoid talking about it then others will fill the space 5 hours ago
- Paris-Tours reviving its label as "the sprinters' classic", Worlds-friendly 2016 edition skips the two late climbs… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 8 hours ago
- French team for World Champs: Bouhanni, Laporte, Lemoine, Soupe (Cofidis), Démare, Offredo, Bonnet, Sarreau (FDJ) & Petit (Direct-Energie) 10 hours ago
- Top-10 on Stage 7 and final GC #EnecoTour https://t.co/scp9Om0mSY 1 day ago
- 119,551 hits