Anyone who’s watched Paris-Nice this week (British Eurosport 2) would have seen the damage crosswinds can do. Couple of links below detail the best way to ride in a crosswind and also why the split happened.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- David de la Cruz (Etixx-Quickstep) wins Stage 9 of the Vuelta 13 hours ago
- IAM Cycling winning a lot right now. Don't believe in the idea that the team's demise is behind this wave of success, a lot of the riders... 14 hours ago
- Naesen escaped with Bettiol (Cannondale) and outplayed him in the finish. Top-10 #BretagneClassic https://t.co/uPew9Sk0Q1 14 hours ago
- Oliver Naesen (IAM Cycling) wins the Bretagne Classic - Ouest-France 14 hours ago
- RT @Alpen_R: @inrng you seen his time up La Planches des Belle Filles? strava.com/segments/40841… 14 hours ago
- 117,425 hits