Anyone who’s watched Paris-Nice this week (British Eurosport 2) would have seen the damage crosswinds can do. Couple of links below detail the best way to ride in a crosswind and also why the split happened.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- //INRNG: Who will win the Giro? inrng.com/?p=28368 3 hours ago
- Top-10 on Stage 1 #4JDD https://t.co/4a45Nv4GFc 23 hours ago
- Effortless win for Coquard, or at least he made it seem that way. Cofidis vanished in the final 500m despite all their hard work earlier 23 hours ago
- Bryan Coquard (Direct Energie) wins Stage 1 of the Four Days of Dunkerque 23 hours ago
- Bardiani-CSF announces its title sponsorship will contine through to the end of 2018 23 hours ago
- Giant-Alpecin's Arndt looking for second-week sprint wins at Giro d'Italia - News Shorts
- Winning stages on the 'to-do' list for Ewan's Giro d'Italia debut
- A day of press conferences at the Giro d'Italia - Gallery
- Viviani: Beating Kittel gives me confidence for the Giro d'Italia
- Greipel prepares to battle back in Giro d’Italia after 'worst ever spring'
- 110,152 hits