Anyone who’s watched Paris-Nice this week (British Eurosport 2) would have seen the damage crosswinds can do. Couple of links below detail the best way to ride in a crosswind and also why the split happened.
- 94,740 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- After Euskadi & Movistar, Izaguirre brothers go separate ways, Gorka to Team Sky, Ion renews with Movistar diariovasco.com/deportes/cicli… (Spanish) 2 hours ago
- //INRNG: Supporter jerseys back in stock inrng.com/?p=26034 http://t.co/Ooopjjzv78 9 hours ago
- Let's hope so, that account's last tweet says Vuillermoz could join Tinkoff but he's under contract, story was just Tinkov thinking aloud 9 hours ago
- According to @PassionVeloClub a replacement sponsor has been found for Europcar twitter.com/PassionVeloClu… 9 hours ago
- RT @siwardsport: African team MTN-Qhubeka was feelgood story of Tour de France so disappointing major sponsor is pulling out. #tdf http://t… 12 hours ago