This will take place from Marholm Village Hall on Sunday 1st April. Distances of 90 miles, 70 miles or 50 miles. Cost is just £10 and is ALL for a good cause. See http://www.peterborough5x5challenge.org for further details. Entry online. The organisers are local club cyclists and runners but are organising it with Help for Heroes in an attempt to raise £10,000 over the year. Great if we could get a load of Bourne Wheelers doing it.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Dylan Teuns (BMC Racing) wins Stage 5 of the Tour de Wallonie and wins the race overall 12 hours ago
- Jempy Drucker (BMC Racing) wins Stage 4 of the Tour de Wallonie. Top-10 #TRW2017 https://t.co/eYzczOuUsT 1 day ago
- //INRNG: The Moment The Tour de France Was Won inrng.com/?p=31975 2 days ago
- Worth reading in the light of reports linking their star rider Pavel Sivakov to a neo-pro contract with Team Sky... twitter.com/BMCProTeam/sta… 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 127,374 hits