This will take place from Marholm Village Hall on Sunday 1st April. Distances of 90 miles, 70 miles or 50 miles. Cost is just £10 and is ALL for a good cause. See http://www.peterborough5x5challenge.org for further details. Entry online. The organisers are local club cyclists and runners but are organising it with Help for Heroes in an attempt to raise £10,000 over the year. Great if we could get a load of Bourne Wheelers doing it.
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
- Final GC #TotA https://t.co/yCYP6AReIP 5 hours ago
- Top-10 on Stage 5 #TotA https://t.co/VFB78zYoGb 5 hours ago
- Mark Padun (Bahrain-Merida) wins Stage 5 of the Tour of the Alps and Thibaut Pinot (Groupama-FDJ) wins the race overall 5 hours ago
- //INRNG: The Moment The Flèche Wallonne Was Won inrng.com/?p=33311 1 day ago
- L'Equipe writes that Andy Rihs, Swiss businessman, epicurean and the owner of BMC bikes, died yesterday aged 75. RIP 1 day ago
- 134,109 hits