Anyone who’s watched Paris-Nice this week (British Eurosport 2) would have seen the damage crosswinds can do. Couple of links below detail the best way to ride in a crosswind and also why the split happened.
- 75,258 hits
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Kévin Reza signs a two year deal with FDJ says L'Equipe. He'll be a lead out for Démare but also get his chances in some World Tour races 14 minutes ago
- Inner Ring: Monday Shorts (Sky, Alonso, Bardet, FDJ, Ferrand-Prévot, contract deadlines, races + Jean-Paul Gaulthier) inrng.com/?p=22435 12 hours ago
- "Alonso...has today joined forces with.. ...NOVO to acquire a portfolio of assets". No detail on what kind of assets these might be 15 hours ago
- Team Alonso rumbles on ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/two-time-… h/t @FranReyesF 15 hours ago
- Inner Ring: 2015 Pro Cycling iCal Calendar inrng.com/?p=22424 17 hours ago